Neveroffice and practiceanywhere TERMS OF SERVICE
Effective date: 28 June 2021
Country version: South Africa
1. SERVICE PROVIDER:
PAW / Neveroffice services are provided by, and you are contracting with:
Neveroffice (Pty) Ltd
operating under the laws of the South Africa
Unit 2 Equity Estate
Charles De Gaulle Street
2. AGE REQUIREMENTS:
If you’re under the age required to manage your own PAW / Neveroffice Account, you must have your parent or legal guardian’s permission to use a PAW / Neveroffice Account. Please have your parent or legal guardian read these terms with you.
If you’re a parent or legal guardian, and you allow your child to use the services, then these terms apply to you and you’re responsible for your child’s activity on the services.
2.1 Your relationship with PAW / Neveroffice:
These terms help define the relationship between you and PAW / Neveroffice. Broadly speaking, we give you permission to use our services if you agree to follow these terms. When we speak of “PAW / Neveroffice,” “we,” “us,” and “our,” we mean PAW / Neveroffice and its affiliates.
2.2. What you can expect from us
Provide a broad range of useful services
We provide a broad range of services that are subject to these terms, including:
· apps and sites (like Phonebook)
· platforms (like PAW / Neveroffice / Pawmon / Phonebook / Printermon)
· integrated services (Pawmon)
2.3 Improve PAW / Neveroffice services
We’re constantly developing new technologies and features to improve our services. For example, we invest in artificial intelligence that uses machine learning to detect and block spam and malware, and to provide you with innovative features,. As part of this continual improvement, we sometimes add or remove features and functionalities, increase or decrease limits to our services, and start offering new services or stop offering old ones.
If we make material changes that negatively impact your use of our services or if we stop offering a service, we’ll provide you with reasonable advance notice and an opportunity to export your content from your PAW / Neveroffice Account, except in urgent situations such as preventing abuse, responding to legal requirements, or addressing security and operability issues.
2.4 What we expect from you
The permission we give you to use our services continues as long as you meet your responsibilities.
We also make various policies, help centers, and other resources available to you to answer common questions and to set expectations about using our services.
Although we give you permission to use our services, we retain any intellectual property rights we have in the services.
2.5 Permission to use your content
Some of our services are designed to let you upload, submit, store, send, receive, or share your content. You have no obligation to provide any content to our services and you’re free to choose the content that you want to provide. If you choose to upload or share content, please make sure you have the necessary rights to do so and that the content is lawful.
Your content remains yours, which means that you retain any intellectual property rights that you have in your content. For example, you have intellectual property rights in the content you create. Or you may have the right to share someone else’s creative content if they’ve given you their permission.
This license covers your content if that content is protected by intellectual property rights.
What’s not covered
· This license doesn’t affect your privacy rights — it’s only about your intellectual property rights
This license is:
· worldwide, which means it’s valid anywhere in the world
· non-exclusive, which means you can license your content to others
· not royalty-free, which means there are fees for this license
This license allows PAW / Neveroffice to:
· host, reproduce, distribute, communicate, and use your content — for example, to save your content on our systems and make it accessible from anywhere you go
· publish, publicly perform, or publicly display your content, if you’ve made it visible to others
· modify and create derivative works based on your content, such as encrypting
This license is for the limited purpose of:
· operating and improving the services , which means allowing the services to work as designed and creating new features and functionalities. This includes using automated systems and algorithms to analyze your content:
· for spam, malware, and illegal content
· to recognize patterns in data, such as determining when and how to enhance PAW / Neveroffice
This analysis occurs as the content is sent, received, and when it is stored.
· using content you’ve shared publicly to promote the services . For example, to promote a PAW / Neveroffice app, we might quote a review you wrote. Or to promote PAW / Neveroffice Play, we might show a screenshot of the app you offer in the Play Store.
· developing new technologies and services for PAW / Neveroffice consistent with these terms
This license lasts for as long as your content is protected by intellectual property rights.
If the services are terminated then our systems will stop making the content available and your data will be deleted.
3. USING PAW / NEVEROFFICE SERVICES
3.1 Your PAW / Neveroffice Account:
If you meet these age requirements you can create a PAW / Neveroffice Account for your convenience. Some services require that you have an exchange email account in order to work — for example, Mircosoft office exchange so that you have a place to send and receive your email and same be imported to the PAW / Neveroffice platform.
You’re responsible for what you do with your PAW / Neveroffice Account, including taking reasonable steps to keep your PAW / Neveroffice Account secure, and we encourage you to regularly change passwords.
3.2 Using PAW / Neveroffice services on behalf of an organization:
Many organizations, such as businesses, non-profits, and schools, take advantage of our services. To use our services on behalf of an organization:
· an authorized representative of that organization must agree to these terms;
· your organization’s administrator may assign a PAW / Neveroffice Account to you. That administrator might require you to follow additional rules and may be able to access or disable your PAW / Neveroffice Account.
3.3 Service-related communications:
If you choose to give us feedback, such as suggestions to improve our services, we may act on your feedback without obligation to you.
4. CONTENT IN PAW / NEVEROFFICE SERVICES:
4.1 Your content:
Your content and data loaded to the PAW / Neveroffice platform will remain yours and only you can share your content to 3rd parties.
PAW / Neveroffice content
Some of our services include content that belongs to PAW / Neveroffice. You may use PAW / Neveroffice’s content as allowed by these terms, but we retain any intellectual property rights that we have in our content. Don’t remove, obscure, or alter any of our branding, logos, or legal notices.
Software in PAW / Neveroffice services
Some of our services include downloadable software. We give you permission to use that software as part of the services.
The license we give you is:
· worldwide, which means it’s valid anywhere in the world
· non-exclusive, which means that we can license the software to others
· royalty based, which means there are fees for this license
· personal, which means it doesn’t extend to anyone else
· non-assignable, which means you’re not allowed to assign the license to anyone else
Some of our services include software that’s offered under open source license terms that we make available to you. Sometimes there are provisions in the open source license that explicitly override parts of these terms, so please be sure to read those licenses.
You may not copy, modify, distribute, sell, or lease any part of our services or software. Also, you may not reverse engineer or attempt to extract any of our source code .When a service requires or includes downloadable software, that software sometimes updates automatically on your device once a new version or feature is available. Some services let you adjust your automatic update settings.
4.2 In case of problems or disagreements:
By law, you have the right to (1) a certain quality of service, and (2) ways to fix problems if things go wrong. These terms don’t limit or take away any of those rights. For example, if you’re a consumer, then you continue to enjoy all legal rights granted to consumers under applicable law.
We provide our services using reasonable skill and care. If we don’t meet the quality level described in this warranty, you agree to tell us and we’ll work with you to try to resolve the issue.
The only commitments we make about our services (including the content in the services, the specific functions of our services, or their reliability, availability, or ability to meet your needs) are described in the Warranty section, or provided under applicable laws. We don’t make any other commitments about our services.
And unless required by law, we don’t provide implied warranties, such as the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement.
For all users
These terms only limit our responsibilities as allowed by applicable law. Specifically, these terms don’t limit PAW / Neveroffice’s liability for death or personal injury, fraud, fraudulent misrepresentation, gross negligence, or willful misconduct.
Other than the rights and responsibilities described in this section (In case of problems or disagreements), PAW / Neveroffice won’t be responsible for any other losses, unless they’re caused by our breach of these terms.
4.6 For business users and organizations only
To the extent allowed by applicable law:
· You’ll indemnify PAW / Neveroffice and its directors, officers, employees, and contractors for any third-party legal proceedings (arising out of or relating to your unlawful use of the services or violation of these terms. This indemnity covers any liability or expense arising from claims, losses, damages, judgments, fines, litigation costs, and legal fees.
· PAW / Neveroffice won’t be responsible for the following liabilities:
· loss of profits, revenues, business opportunities, goodwill, or anticipated savings
· indirect or consequential loss
· punitive damages
· data loss
· PAW / Neveroffice’s total liability arising out of or relating to these terms is limited to the greater of (1) US$500 or (2) 125% of the fees that you paid to use the relevant services in the 12 months before the breach
4.7 Taking action in case of problems:
Before taking action as described below, we’ll provide you with advance notice when reasonably possible, describe the reason for our action, and give you an opportunity to fix the problem, unless we reasonably believe that doing so would:
· cause harm or liability to a user, third party, or PAW / Neveroffice
· violate the law or a legal enforcement authority’s order
· compromise an investigation
· compromise the operation, integrity, or security of our services
4.8 Removing your content:
If we reasonably believe that any of your content (1) breaches these terms, or policies, (2) violates applicable law, or (3) could harm our users, third parties, or PAW / Neveroffice, then we reserve the right to take down some or all of that content in accordance with applicable law. Examples include child pornography, content that facilitates human trafficking or harassment, and content that infringes someone else’s intellectual property rights.
4.9 Suspending or terminating your access to PAW / Neveroffice services:
PAW / Neveroffice reserves the right to suspend or terminate your access to the services or delete your PAW / Neveroffice Account if any of these things happen:
· you materially or repeatedly breach these terms including failing to make timeous payment,
· we’re required to do so to comply with a legal requirement or a court order
· we reasonably believe that your conduct causes harm or liability to a user, third party, or PAW / Neveroffice — for example, by hacking, phishing, harassing, spamming, misleading others, or scraping content that doesn’t belong to you.
If you believe your PAW / Neveroffice Account has been suspended or terminated in error, you can appeal.
Of course, you’re always free to stop using our services at any time. If you do stop using a service, we’d appreciate knowing why so that we can continue improving our services.
Settling disputes, governing law, and courts
For information about how to contact PAW / Neveroffice, please visit our contact page.
South Africa law will govern all disputes arising out of or relating to these terms, , or any related services, regardless of conflict of laws rules.
4.10 About these terms:
By law, you have certain rights that can’t be limited by a contract like these terms of service. These terms are in no way intended to restrict those rights.
These terms describe the relationship between you and PAW / Neveroffice. They don’t create any legal rights for other people or organizations, even if others benefit from that relationship under these terms.
We want to make these terms easy to understand, so we’ve used examples from our services. But not all services mentioned may be available in your country.
If it turns out that a particular term is not valid or enforceable, this will not affect any other terms.
If you don’t follow these terms or the, and we don’t take action right away, that doesn’t mean we’re giving up any rights that we may have, such as taking action in the future.
We may update these terms to reflect changes in our services or how we do business — for example, when we add new services, features, technologies, pricing, or benefits (or remove old ones), (2) for legal, regulatory, or security reasons, or (3) to prevent abuse or harm.
If we materially change these terms, we’ll provide you with reasonable advance notice and the opportunity to review the changes, except (1) when we launch a new service or feature, or (2) in urgent situations, such as preventing ongoing abuse or responding to legal requirements. If you don’t agree to the new terms, you should remove your content and stop using the services. You can also end your relationship with us at any time by closing your PAW / Neveroffice Account.